Monday, September 15, 2014

Another paid in full vacation

Hey faggots…Master Benny here. Getting ready to take another trip at some faggot’s expense. Flying to California to pick up the car this one faggot is giving me then driving up to Vegas to spend its cash! Yeah faggots you heard me…this fag is giving me its fucking car! I’ll be taking it and my girlfriend up to Vegas to celebrate her birthday. You fags better send me gift cards to I can buy her something nice…you will spoil her just like you spoil me! You got that faggots?? And I want that fucking fag cash for hotels and all the fucking gambling I plan to do! Don’t fucking disappoint me! Then we’re heading through Denver before coming back home, so any faggots along the way looking to kneel at my feet better contact me!
 A car…free trip…fag cash to spend in Vegas And a nice relaxing time in Denver…just another week for Master Benny! Keep coughing up that cash faggots! It’s all mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment