Friday, March 7, 2014

1 WEEK REMINDER!

Hey fags this is your 1 week reminder of your Masters fag funded vacation to Palm Springs. I'll be in Cali March 14-18 living it up like the God I am thanks to your fag cash!  But you pathetic slaves still need to clear out my amazon wishlist before I go, that's an order! Don't disappoint me if you know what's good for you. You crave this body and my perfect feet, you better purchase something now! Also want someone to pay for my rental car and give me more fag cash to spend on anything your Master desires to make this the best trip yet! Fags in the Palm Springs area contact me and beg for real time worship, and if you're lucky and loyal enough you may see this God up close.







Wishlist





MY NEW NITEFLIRT

1 comment:

  1. Using Car Rental 8 you can get the most affordable car hire at over 50,000 locations globally.

    ReplyDelete